Not a Number is an interactive child trafficking and exploitation prevention curriculum designed to provide youth with information and skills in a manner that inspires them to make safe choices. Youth learn to identify and utilize healthy support systems that may decrease their vulnerabilities.
Through open conversations, engaging activities, the use of media, and opportunities for self-disclosure, participants will:
- Raise their awareness of what constitutes human trafficking and exploitation.
- Learn how to recognize recruitment tactics and understand vulnerabilities.
- Challenge harmful stereotypes and societal attitudes.
- Identify healthy support systems.
- Develop skills to safely navigate potential and existing exploitative situations.
- Learn how to access community resources when situations occur that increase their vulnerability (or if exploitation is already underway).
For more information on LOVE146's Not a Number curriculum, visit love146.org/notanumber/
To bring this curriculum to a school or other youth serving organization, please contact us at email@example.com