Virtual Connections Matter Workshop (1-Day Session)
This is a 1-day workshop, Thursday, September 24, 2020, from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
Parents, Caregivers, Community Members, Child-Serving Professionals, Healthcare/Human Services Providers, Faith Organizations, Educators, Business
Topics covered include:
- Connection between trauma, brain development, resilience, and health
- Concrete knowledge about Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) using Georgia data
- Strategies for increasing and improving your own connections
- Tools for strengthening both personal and community resilience
- Action planning and next steps for how you can make a difference
- Resources on trauma-informed care and implementation
Registration is required. To register, please click "register now" below and select a ticket. Once you have signed up, additional video conference instructions will be emailed to you. A follow-up survey will be sent via email immediately following the training and again 3 months post-training. In order to receive a certificate of completion, participants must complete the initial follow-up survey.