Georgia Center's Wish List
The Georgia Center for Child Advocacy welcomes donations of in-kind goods and services. Below is a list of items needed by the Center to help provide the best possible service to the children we serve. The following is in order of greatest need for GCCA:
- Gift cards to Chick-fil-a, Pizza, Kroger, Publix, Costco, or other grocery stores for emergencies
- $5-$10 Gas Cards for clients
- Cases of bottled Water
- Old or New Magazines or subscriptions for our vision boards (ie. National Geographic for Kids, Ebony, Sports Illustrated for Teens, Highlights, Heart & Soul, Animal Planet)
- During holidays, we collect new throw blankets, fidget items and kits to give to our families in great need. Check out our amazon wish list below to easily purchase these items and have it mailed directly to us.
- Amazon Wish List: https://a.co/anSXrCF
For questions, contact Zobida Dat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-830-4033.