GCCA has grown substantially over the last five years. We have seen an overall 31% increase in number of children served. This growth has sparked new opportunities, as we plan to relocate our Fulton space. We have identified a space at the new MET Atlanta, giving us an opportunity to enhance our collaborative partnerships, and to better connect families with all the services they need to stay safe.
Now through Reimagining Impact, the first-ever capital campaign for the Georgia Center for Child Advocacy, we seek to raise $1.81 million to better support vulnerable children in need by increasing our capacity to:
• Provide 1000+ interviews annually
• Provide 1400+ therapy sessions annually
• Provide advocacy to 800+ families annually • Provide on-site group and family therapy
• Collaborate with CPS on 100% of all CPS involved cases • Create an environment focused on our commitment to trauma-informed care
• Provide our clients with access to the West End MARTA Rail Station, one block away
• Host larger groups with a customized training room
• Reduce the commute of our partners by half, and offer them a workspace of their own
• Instantly upgrade our technology infrastructure and transform the way we respond to child victims and families in crisis
• Provide a safer site for our staff and clients, which includes on-site security, 24-hour monitoring and keyed entry gates
• Grow our space to 11,000 sq. feet – crafting a specialized buildout to fit our unique needs
We invite you to make an impact contribution to our Campaign to help provide better access to families and give more children a chance to find their voice, be heard and heal.
Click HERE Commit Your Support Today with a Gift Payable Over 3-Years
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.