It is highly recommended that participants complete Stewards of Children prior to taking the supplemental trainings below, designed by Darkness to Light to provide more in-depth information and skill development in topic areas addressed in Stewards of Children. They are available both online or as an in-person facilitator-led trainings. Trainings are also available in a Spanish-language version hosted by psychologist and CNN medical contributor Dr. Maria Azaret.
These trainings are not intended to be used as a replacement for Stewards of Children. They do not provide the foundation necessary to adequately address child sexual abuse and should be viewed as supplemental education.
Access the Training for Individuals or Groups:
- Take the additional trainings online with Darkness to Light. Trainings are self-paced, with a cost $5 each.
- Contact your regional coordinator who can connect you with a facilitator to conduct training specifically for your group/organization.
- Contact our Prevention Staff for more information; call 678-904-2880 or email us. We can coordinate a training for your group/organization for $5 per person.
- During COVID-19: Take the Stewards of Children online training here. IT'S FREE with code:FLIPTHESWITCH
- During COVID-19: Take the Talking with Children about Safety from Sexual Abuse training online here. IT IS ALSO FREE with code: TALK2020.