Find a Training
Stewards of Children Training
Prevention is possible and the Stewards of Children training is the answer.
What Topics are Covered in Stewards of Children?
- Facts about the problem of child sexual abuse.
- The types of situations in which child sexual abuse might occur.
- Simple, effective strategies for protecting children from sexual abuse.
- The importance of talking about the prevention of sexual abuse with children and other adults.
- The signs of sexual abuse so you that you might intervene and be able to react responsibly.
What Outcomes Can Be Expected After Training?
- Increased awareness of the prevalence, consequences and circumstances of child sexual abuse
- New skills for adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse
- Proactive, positive change to organizational policies and procedures
- Individual commitment to action via a personal prevention plan
Ready to sign up for training? Just click for our current training schedule.
Or, if you want to find a facilitator to come to you, click to search the list of facilitators.
Become a Facilitator
Already taken a Stewards of Children workshop and want to get more involved? Go to the next level and become a facilitator. To find out more click here.